Welcome to Crouch Vale Veterinary Practice.
- Bring your mobile with you; please make sure you know your telephone number.
If you don’t have a mobile please tell us when you book the appointment/order the medication.
- Telephone us when you are here from your car.
On: 01245 807518 or 01245 321785
This way we can hear you and people and animals are not getting too hot, cold or wet!
- WEAR A MASK OVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH!
We may be outside but we are not 2 metres away from you most of the time.
- Please make sure your animal is in a secure carrier or has a lead/collar/harness that they CANNOT back out of. Whilst most patients, thankfully, are happy to come in (it may be the treats!?) some don’t want to and sadly we are so close to the road!
- Please DO NOT crowd our front door. It is not safe for you, and you cannot see what is coming out of the door!!
- If you are asked to do something by myself or ANY of my staff, it is only done with our; your animals and your safety in mind.
If we do not stay safe we will be forced to close and will not be here for you or your pets.
We are an independently run veterinary practice; owned and managed by a local vet and her family who have lived in the South Woodham Ferrers area for nearly twenty years.
Crouch Vale Vets opened in January 2011, we now have two vets – Aisling and Neil, three RVNs – Hannah, Clare and Luke.
Luke is also a qualified animal physiotherapist which means we can offer a full range of therapeutic care.
And not forgetting Carol, our receptionist.
Aisling is a Local Veterinary Inspector and is able to carry out the requirements for the Pet Passport Scheme and other small animal exports. We have digital x-rays, a state of the art operating theatre, and a laboratory that can offer a full range of tests on-site, meaning same-day test results and prompt commencement of treatment.
As our nurses are fully qualified Registered Veterinary Nurses, they are able to offer first-line triage and support, often negating the need to make an appointment with a vet.